- Hundreds of thousands of years ago: The tribes of the world disperse across the continents.
- Hundreds of thousands of years ago: Goblins come into existence, intermingling with the people who will come to be called elves.
- Tens of thousands of years ago: The great dwarven societies begin.
- Tens of thousands of years ago: The dwarven kingdoms collapse, leaving only their nomadic cousins
- Tens of thousands of years ago: Kingdoms and empires rise and fall in the summerlands, the dragons of the summerlands develop a hierarchy.
- Tens of thousands of years ago: The Ahmn appear in the mountains, and begin a powerful kingdom on what will be called the Ahmin Continent.
- Thousands of years ago: One of the kingdoms bordering the Ahmin lands disappears in a almost overnight in an unknown catastrophe.
- Thousands of years ago: The first Tieflings are seen on the Ahmin Continent.
- Thousands of years ago: The Ahmin Empire is founded, spanning nearly the entirety of the continent.
- A couple thousand years ago: One of the Ahmin lords harnesses eldritch powers to wage a war against the empire, becoming the first witch-lord.
- A couple thousand years ago: The Ahmin Empire becomes aware of the cult of the Dreamers, and the dozens of elven and goblin clans within their borders that do not swear fealty to them.
- A couple thousand years ago: The heir of one of the most venerable kingdoms of the summerlands makes a pact with the Dragon Queen. Together, the heir and the son of the Dragon Queen beget the dragonborn. The Radiant Empire of Summer’s first empress is crowned.
- About one thousand years ago: Through military might and diplomacy, the Empire of Summer unites nearly all the Summer Kingdoms, and begin exploring the world.
- Centuries ago: As the Witch Wars escalate, the first documented cases of mass-scale hexes are recorded on the Ahmin Continent.
- Centuries ago: The last of the great Witch-Lords succumbs to illness, officially bringing an end to the Witch Wars.
- Centuries ago: The Ahmin Empire’s is effectively fallen. Its culture is largely inherited by dozens of warring successor states that all continue to claim fealty to the empire.
- About two centuries ago: The Summerfolk arrive on the Ahmin Continent, and easily conquer most of the south-western portion of the continent.
- Roughly 150 years ago: The Tumult begins, cutting the colonists off from the rest of the Empire of Summer.